1. Write a story so good, the editors won’t touch it.
2. Try to be creative; shape your writing style to fit the story.
3. Most of all, pay close attention to the needs of readers: translate jargon and simplify numbers.
4. Categorize your material.
5. Make a point repetitiously, but in different ways.
6. Public relations people are not necessarily your best friends.
7. Get the writing to a place where it seems effortless.
8. The writing should be musical.
9. Use repetition and devices to keep readers interested.
10. Write with simple and clear prose.